Drop Ceiling Clips for Dust Containment
Supports poly from ceiling grid and other overhead objects. Poly is installed over the pin and is held in place by a removable retainer. PolyHanger 3 supports poly both horizontally and vertically for building full containments, connecting tunnels, dust curtains, and temporary protection barriers.
- Save labor
- No damage from tape or glue
- Poly can't fall down
- Looks professional - not make-shift
- Faster Installation
- Containments for Abatement
- Dust Protection Barriers
- Construction Area Enclosures
Containments for abatement with .02" negative air pressure:
- To support poly horizontally below grid ceilings, space the PolyHangers at 4' to 6' apart.
- To support vertical poly for walls, space the PolyHangers at 3' to 4' apart.
Dust curtains and construction enclosures:
- To support the poly, space the PolyHangers 4' to 6' apart.